Cushioned Foot Arch Supports
- Gender: Unisex
UK Standard Delivery - up to 3-5 working days
- FREE on orders over £60
- £3.49 per order, on orders under £60
- Next Day Delivery - £5.49 when you order before 6PM.
- Items are sent via Royal Mail and are usually delivered Monday to Saturday. Remote destinations may take longer.
EU Delivery Custom Fees
- All parcels are sent from our Distribution Centre in the UK.
- Orders under €150 will incur no additional VAT or duties when delivered in the EU.
- We advise EU customers to place separate orders if your basket total will be over €150 as you will incur duties and taxes. We cannot split the order for you.
- The prices displayed on the product page include UK VAT at 20%, VAT rates will be adjusted and charged at the checkout specific to the EU country VAT rates the goods will be delivered to.
- Orders delivered outside the UK & EU may be subject to local customs duties and charges. Please check with your local customs first.
14 Day Return Policy
- We want you to be completely satisfied with your new purchase from us. If for any reason you are not happy with your items, simply return them to us unworn and in their original packaging, within 14 days of receiving them, we will be happy to either process a refund or exchange.
- We ask that you return the goods to us, in their original condition & packaging, within 14 days of receipt. On receipt of the goods we'll refund their full amount as soon as possible and within a maximum of 30 days.
- Exclusions to our 14 day money back refund policy. Socks, Tights, Gel Cushions, Arch Supports, Insoles and any sealed items. These items can only be refunded or exchanged in accordance with your legal rights and any other terms provided to you at the time of purchase.
How to Return
- Return to Store for FREE: You can return an item to any Pavers store. You can also return any item(s) to us within 14 days of receipt via Post Office or Collect + Stores.
- For full information on the returns procedure please visit our Returns page.
- For more information on Returns Paid please visit our Returns Paid page.
Exchange an Item
- For full information on exchange procedure please visit our Returns page.
Yes would recommend these help the pain
Unfortunately found the insoles very uncomfortable. Couldn't wear them.
Lovely soft material, but unfortunately after 1st wear split to reveal padded support....
Gel feels to hard, shall not be using
The arch supports are a good idea but the tightness of the elastic was a problem to me, I am 82 years old take a size 7 shoe and have a normal sized foot but the elastic made the arch supports squeeze to tightly and I had to remove the most after a couple of hours.
Initially I was wanting to purchase the type of foot support one of which I purchased from Pavers and still use, I believe they are copper covered with fine leather.
I enquired earlier this week about this type by telephone and was advised that they were not available at this time and quoted they might be available after the makers
Return to work. Could you please advise me when they arrive and is their some floating around any stores.
I will go back to the order that I recieved, this was delivered very promptly thank you.